top of page
Discussing provision request

Provision Request

If your young person has an Education, Health and Care Plan (EHCP) issued by a local authority,
then you could get direct funding as part of your young person educational package.


SEN Support in your Area

Get in touch with your SEN casework office for Torbay or a member of the 0-25 Team in under Devon County Council and request Simply Great Education be consulted.

You can find us listed on

Please don’t hesitate to contact us.

The team will be happy to help and advise on the best approach.


01626 200456.

Or use the online ‘Let’s Chat’

Contact Us

Thanks for submitting!

bottom of page